Enrollment is Easy!!
Advance registration required for all programs.
Douglas County Community & Senior Center (DCCSC)
1329 Waterloo Lane
Gardnerville, NV 89410
Phone 775-782-5500 ext. 1
Kahle Community Center (KCC)
236 Kingsbury Grade
Stateline, NV 89449
- Douglas County Community & Senior Center (DCCSC)
- Monday through Thursday 6 am to 9 pm
- Friday 6 am to 9 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 8 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
- Kahle Community Center (KCC)
- Monday through Friday 6 am to 10 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 6 pm
- Sunday 11 am to 4 pm
Douglas County Parks & Recreation Department
P.O. Box 218, Minden, NV 89423
Kahle Community Center
P.O. Box 5040, Stateline, NV 89449
Make checks payable to (DCPR) Douglas County Parks & Recreation Department.
Send payment with name of enrollee, program title and month.
Fax or Phone Registration
Douglas County Community & Senior Center:
Register by phone using a M/C, Visa or Discover by calling 775-782-5500 ext. 1 or by fax at 775-782-9844.
Kahle Community Center:
Register by phone using a M/C, Visa or Discover by calling 775-586-7271 or by fax at 775-586-7273
Full Credit will be given for cancellation prior to the activity and a $5 processing fee will be charged.
100% refund if the department cancels.
Refunds take approximately two weeks to receive.
- No registration will be accepted by instructors.
- The Department has the right to cancel classes.
- Classes may be cancelled if under minimum enrollment.
Participation in Parks & Recreation Department programs is at Your Own Risk!
Space is limited in most programs
* Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis