Does the library have tax forms?
The library has IRS forms available from approximately January 2 through April 15 each year. Most commonly used forms and booklets are available free of charge. Other forms can be photocopied or printed from the IRS website. We also have California Non-Resident booklets.

Library staff members cannot provide tax advice; however, there are volunteer organizations that provide tax assistance:
VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance): Call Social Services at (775) 782-9825 for appointment information.
AARP Foundation's Tax-Aide Program: Call (775) 267-7907 for appointment information.

Show All Answers

1. Does the library have tax forms?
2. How do I find out about job openings at the Library?
3. How do I get a library card?
4. I do not live in Douglas County; may I still check out items?
5. Does the library have free Wi-Fi?
6. Does the library hold Book Sales?
7. Can I donate books, audiobooks, and movies?
8. Are the Library's eBooks compatible with Kindles?
9. Does the library offer FAX service?
10. What if my items are overdue?
11. Can the library proctor an exam for me?